• Recruit student dropouts or those facing difficult social and economic conditions, and offer them a vocational program that enhances their skills and their professional experiences.
• Provide students with professions that render them
productive within a relatively short period (2-1 years).
• Instill in the students a passion for work along with liability, confidence and honesty.
• Develop their social relations and integrate them in society through securing them sustainable job opportunities and success.
• Work on positive change at the individual, familial and social level.
• Offer an accelerated vocational training in various fields required in the job market.
• Present awareness sessions abut life skills to enhance their professional and social relationships.
• Present awareness sessions about potential life’s risks and hazards and how they can confront them.
• Ensure training opportunities in various establishments and companies in order to enhance students’ networking opportunities and help them secure decent future jobs prospects.
• Develop students’ skills in computers and related
• Offer preparatory accelerated vocational training programs to students less than 16 years.