This Center is run by experienced technicians who are responsible for assessing the needs of patients, setting the basis for treatments, manufacturing and installing all kinds of artificial parts and orthopedic apparatuses, as well as the treatment of paralysis cases.
The clinic provides the following services:
1. Accurate scanning and case diagnosis
2. Manufacturing and installation of paralysis and spinal cord apparatuses, as well as the upper and lower artificial parts, following the CADCAM SYSTEM
3. Manufacturing and installation of electronic handssis
4. Examination of the feet with modern scanner and treatment
5. Patient follow-up and training
In addition, the clinic provides a wide variety of orthopedic equipment, such as girdles, spinal cord apparatuses, medical shoes, medical arcs, and varicose socks.