Orphan Welfare Society launched the "Ramdan Al Dar" campaign, which provides daily iftar meals for orphans and needy families at a cost of 10,000LPB per meal. Thanks to the support of the philanthropists and the donors who helped us to provide 860 daily meals during last Ramadan.
Meals are prepared in the Dar kitchen, including main course, salad, soups and desserts, and packed in boxes for storage and distributed to families. Those who wish to participate in this campaign, they can:
• Call us: 07722788 or 07720788 extension 103/165/112
• Visit our offices, Serail Roundabout, OWS campus Dar Al Fatat Building
• Or we can send our representative to you
• You can donate through our bank accounts at the Bank Med or BankAudi
Med IBAN: LB 570022000000140010349200 (L.L.)
IBAN: LB 190022000000240010349200 (US $)
IBAN: LB 76005600003598146100100307 (L.L.)
IBAN: LB 75005600003598146100200332 (US $)
• Or you can donate online via Donate page
• or you can write a bank cheque payable to OWS or ????? ????? ??????
Moreover, you can have iftar in OWS with our children. The OWS also receives donations for “Fotra”(5000 LL according to Dar al-Iftaa), Zakat Payment (2.5% according to Islamic law), “Keswah” (eid clothes) 25,000 LL. Also, Sohour Al Dar, organized by Saida Ladies Committee, will be held on June 2nd at the association's garden.You can reserve by calling 07722788 ext: 112.
OWS wishes the people of Saida and its supporters in Lebanon who believe in its mission a happy Ramadan and Happy Eid. We’re looking forward to continuous collaboration with everyone to set the path of its charitable role in the community.
Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them