Saida Generation School, which currently accommodates up to 750 students, offers comprehensive educational, instructional, rehabilitation, social and recreational services from preschool to Grade 6, catering to both residents of the Children Residential Unit and day students.
The school offers an alternative to the teaching and learning conditions currently available to disadvantaged communities. It runs programs designed to serve the students’ diverse needs and abilities:
1. Preschool (KG1, KG2, KG3)
2. Elementary School (Grade 1- Grade 6)
3. The Learning Support Department which offers programs designed for students aged 6 to 12 who are experiencing low achievement or learning difficulties or who have not previously been enrolled in a formal educational system.
The school’s programs are supported by professional staff specialized in special education, speech and language therapy, psychomotor therapy, clinical psychology, and social work.
These services are provided to the children on an individual basis or through group sessions depending on need.
Additionally, the school pays special attention to its students’ extra-curricular activities such as music, arts and sports.
• Completion of the second cycle till grade 9
• Provide the students with the 21st century educational skills
A radical development, and an urgent need for a free school