• Ensure the resident children’s safety and protection on the principles of the Child’s Protection Policy.
• Create a safe psychological environment for the children.
• Promote a positive social environment, principles, and moral values.
• Develop the children’s life skills and independence through a meaningful leisure time program.
• Strengthening the role of the family.
• Ensure a safe residence, proper nutrition and health care.
• Provide clothing and all hygiene necessities.
• Provide academic support.
• Provide individual and group intervention through psychosocial sessions.
• Undertake leisure, arts, cultural and physical activities.
• Organize awareness and social intervention sessions for the children and their families.
The Social Welfare Department confirm that every child in the association should receive care,
health and educational services, based on the policy of child protection and the ethics of social
intervention to ensure a nurturing and safe environment for him with high quality.
It also aims to provide the rehabilitation and specialized services for our children to ensure them
a family environment, implemented by a qualified academic, educational, psychological and
medical team in order to achieve the social adaptation.
The department also has a prominent role in networking with government institutions,
humanitarian organizations, international organizations and civil society associations to activate
social work in order to improve the quality of work and achieve the needs of our children and
the community around them.
The department also focuses on communicating with donors in order to sponsor orphans, needy
and children with disabilities in order to ensure their education, care and rehabilitation.
Despite all the difficulties we live with in our beloved country Lebanon, we derive our positive energy from our children in the association...
Every year, we launch our targeted educational and rehabilitation plan, hoping to overcome all obstacles and challenges.
With your support for us and our children, we will continue our mission.